The Heliophysics SMEX AO has been released along with the corresponding MoO and US participating investigator ROSES program element.
Here is a link to the PDF of the AO on NSPIRES, here is a link to SALMON-2 Appendix Q: 2014 Heliophysics Explorer Mission of Opportunity, here is the link to the ROSES 2016 Appendix B.10: Heliophysics U.S. Participating Investigator call. Proposals are due October 14, 2016
Questions concerning this program may be directed to Dan.Moses@nasa.gov
- Research Opportunities in Earth and Space Science has been posted at http://solicitation.nasaprs.com/ROSES2016
- ROSES-2016 clarifications, corrections and amendments feed may be found at http://science.nasa.gov/researchers/sara/grant-solicitations/roses-2016/
- Table 2 of all program elements organized by due date may be found at http://solicitation.nasaprs.com/ROSES2016table2
- Table 3 of all program elements organized by subject matter may be found at http://solicitation.nasaprs.com/ROSES2016table3
- The FAQ on whats new in ROSES-2016 may be found at http://science.nasa.gov/researchers/sara/faqs/#1
- And a FAQ on how to redact all salary and overhead from ROSES budgets may be found at http://science.nasa.gov/researchers/sara/how-to-guide/nspires-CSlabor/
- FAQ on what's new in ROSES
- FAQ on data management plans
- FAQ on (not) collaborating with the people's republic of China
Draft Astrophysics MIDEX AO is out
The Draft AO for Astrophysics Explorers Program 2016 Medium Explorer (MIDEX) Missions has been released for Community Comment. Here is a link to the text of the 2016 Draft Astrophysics MIDEX AO (.PDF). The comment period for the Draft 2016 MIDEX AO ends on August 4, 2016. Comments on the draft may be addressed by email to email@example.com (subject line to read "MIDEX AO"). Responses to all inquiries will be answered by E-mail and also posted weekly at the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) location of the Astrophysics Explorer Program Acquisition website at http://explorers.larc.nasa.gov/APMIDEX2016/MIDEX/; anonymity of persons/institutions who submit questions will be preserved.
Draft New Frontiers Program AO is out
The Draft AO for New Frontiers Program Missions has been released for Community Comment. Here is a link to the text of the DRAFT New Frontiers 4 AO (.PDF). The comment period for the Draft are due by September 30, 2016 to Curt Niebur, firstname.lastname@example.org. The full text of the announcement and has been posted at http://newfrontiers.larc.nasa.gov/announcements.html#3rdca and further information will be posted on the New Frontiers Program Acquisition Page at http://newfrontiers.larc.nasa.gov/ as it becomes available.