Volunteer for Review Panels
Welcome to the volunteer reviewer page!
To increase the pool of un-conflicted reviewers we are seeking subject matter experts to serve as mail-in reviewers of proposals and/or in-person reviewers to engage in discussions at a face-to-face panel meeting. New researchers (including post doctoral fellows) are welcome to apply as they provide fresh insight from people close to the most current research. Just follow the links below to the volunteer review forms and indicate the fields in which you consider yourself to be a subject matter expert and click the boxes. If your skills match our needs for this review NASA will contact you to discuss scheduling.
We are currently seeking reviewers for:
- ROSES 2014 C.3 Solar System Workings
- ROSES 2014 C.7 Planetary Data Archiving, Restoration, and Tools
- ROSES 2014 C.9 The Mars Data Analysis Program
- ROSES 2014 C.10 Cassini Data Analysis and Participating Scientist Program
- ROSES 2014 C.11 Discovery Data Analysis
- ROSES 2014 C.14 Planetary Science and Technology Through Analog Research