Partner requests connected NESEC virtually with >5,000 learners, educators, and families during March and April 2020. Following are a few examples.
- Camp Granite Lake, Golden, CO: Live interview connected to 150+ families, now on YouTube
- N.C. Museum of Natural Sciences Earth Day Live Stream included a presentation on GLOBE Observer Clouds
- Science Museum of Puerto Rico Live Broadcast! Hosted an online presentation by NESEC on Observación de Cambios en la Atmosfera junto a NASA with 250 participants on Zoom, plus pushed out as Facebook Live.
- Girl Scouts Connected: Virtual Program Series: Presented webinars on GLOBE Observer for ~4,300 Girl Scouts across the U.S. working on their Think Like a Citizen Scientist Journey.
- Infiniscope Online Learning eXchange: GLOBE Observer presented to 65 educators attending April 22 webinar hosted by Arizona State University’s Infiniscope Science Activation project.
- The L.A. Public Library offered mosquito programs and online story times for families (English and Spanish) with the L.A. Mosquito Vector Control, ending with GLOBE Observer Mosquito Habitat Mapper to check for mosquito larvae around home.
- Mom.com interview