Understanding Solar System Dynamics: Orbits and Kepler’s Laws
The early 17th century was a tumultuous time for scientists in Europe. There were religious and political hurdles, competing models of the solar system, incorrect theories of orbits and little accumulation of data on planets in general.
Explore the process that Johannes Kepler undertook when he formulated his three laws of planetary motion.
Kepler’s laws were crucial in the better understanding of our solar system dynamics and instrumental in Isaac Newton deriving his theory of universal gravitation.
Come. Let’s explore.
2009 Telly Awards for Film/Video (Silver is the highest award)
- Silver Category: Use of Animation
- Silver Category: Education
- Silver Category: Information
- Bronze Category: TV Information
2009 The Communicator Awards (Award of Excellence is the highest award)
- Award of Excellence: Information
- Award of Excellence: Use of Animation
2009 TIVA-DC Peer Awards (Gold is the highest award)
- Gold Award: Education/Training $25K and Over
- Gold Award: Scriptwriting - Non-Fiction Under 30 Minutes
- Gold Award: Motion Graphics-2D/3D $25K and Over