Funding Opportunities: Grant Solicitations
- The 2018 version of Research Opportunities in Earth and Space Science (ROSES-18) has been posted at http://solicitation.nasaprs.com/ROSES2018 on February 14, 2018.
- Table 2 with all program elements organized by due date may be found at http://solicitation.nasaprs.com/ROSES2018table2
- Table 3 with all program elements organized by subject matter may be found at http://solicitation.nasaprs.com/ROSES2018table3
- The FAQ on what’s new in ROSES-2018 will be posted at http://science.nasa.gov/researchers/sara/faqs/#1
- The RSS feed for ROSES-2018 clarifications, corrections and amendments feed will be at http://science.nasa.gov/researchers/sara/grant-solicitations/roses-2018/
- Potential proposers should also subscribe to the SMD NSPIRES mailing lists (by logging in at http://nspires.nasaprs.com/ and checking the appropriate boxes under Account Management and Email Subscriptions) and will also be able to subscribe to a ROSES-2018 due date Google calendar. Instructions will be posted at https://science.nasa.gov/researchers/sara/library-and-useful-links (link from the words due date calendar).
The Third Stand Alone Missions of Opportunity Notice (SALMON-3 = NNH17ZDA004O) Announcement of Opportunity (AO) is an omnibus, meaning it hosts individual flight opportunities each with its own topic and due date. The Table of SALMON-3 PEA Due Dates has hypertext links to each program element appendix (PEA) in SALMON-3. The current PEAs are:
Small Innovative Missions for Planetary Exploration with proposals due 07/24/2018 and
Earth Venture Instrument - 5 with mandatory NOIs due 08/01/2018 and proposals due 10/10/2018
For more information follow the hypertext links above to the NSPIRES pages for these SALMON-3 PEAs.
- Astrophysics Explorers Small Explorer (SMEX) AO
- Heliophysics Science Mission of Opportunity
- Heliophysics Technology Demonstration Mission of Opportunity
- SOMA web page including future AOs
- NSPIRES Future Solicitations Page