- Examine movie clips of the Sun’s surface to find and and mark locations of solar jets.
- Interact with other volunteers and scientists on the project’s TALK forum.
- Time: Ten minutes to complete the tutorial
- Equipment: An internet connected device
- Knowledge: None. In project tutorial and field guide will give you all the information you need.
- Visit the project website.
- Click “Jet or Not” or “Box the Jets” to choose a task to work on.
- Click through the tutorial to learn how to recognize solar jets.
- Examine short video sequences of the sun’s surface to find solar jets and use the project tools to mark their location.
Credits: Solar Jet Hunter Project