Feb 13, 2020
Release of Research Opportunities in Space and Earth Science (ROSES) 2020
The 2020 version of Research Opportunities in Space and Earth Science (ROSES-20) will be posted at http://solicitation.nasaprs.com/ROSES2020 on or about February 14, 2020.
- Table 2 with all program elements organized by due date will be posted at http://solicitation.nasaprs.com/ROSES2020table2
- Table 3 with all program elements organized by subject matter will be posted at http://solicitation.nasaprs.com/ROSES2020table3
- The FAQ on what’s new in ROSES-2020 will be posted at http://science.nasa.gov/researchers/sara/faqs/#1
- We have a few ways for proposers to keep up to date with changes to ROSES-20. You are encouraged to:
- Subscribe to the SMD NSPIRES mailing lists (by logging in at http://nspires.nasaprs.com/ and checking the appropriate boxes under Account Management and Email Subscriptions),
- Subscribe to the relevant ROSES-2020 due date Google calendars. Instructions have been posted at https://science.nasa.gov/researchers/sara/library-and-useful-links or you may follow this link to download the PDF "How to Subscribe to the ROSES-2020 Due Date Calendars".
- And of course this blog.