This page describes the activities of NASA's Astrophysics Division in preparation for the 2020 Decadal Survey. To learn more about Astro2020: Decadal Survey on Astronomy and Astrophysics process, please visit the National Academies website. Prior Decadal Reports are also available on that site.
Listed below are the final reports from the NASA's 2020 Astrophysics Decadal Studies, both the Large and the Probes Mission Concept Studies, and other activities. The reports represent the culmination of four years of intense work by the astrophysics community, with thousands of scientists involved and thousands of page written. This public page serves as NASA's submission to the 2020 Decadal Survey Committee.
- FARSIDE Final Report - November 19, 2019
- LCIT Final Report - November 8, 2019
- PCAT Final Report - November 8, 2019
- Exoplanet Yield Standard Definitions and Evaluation Team Final Report - October 17, 2019
- Large Mission Concept Studies Final Reports - August 23, 2019:
- Probe Mission Final Reports - March 4, 2019