Funding Opportunities: Grant Solicitations
- The 2018 version of Research Opportunities in Earth and Space Science (ROSES-18) has been posted at http://solicitation.nasaprs.com/ROSES2018 on February 14, 2018.
- Table 2 with all program elements organized by due date may be found at http://solicitation.nasaprs.com/ROSES2018table2
- Table 3 with all program elements organized by subject matter may be found at http://solicitation.nasaprs.com/ROSES2018table3
- The FAQ on what’s new in ROSES-2018 will be posted at http://science.nasa.gov/researchers/sara/faqs/#1
- The RSS feed for ROSES-2018 clarifications, corrections and amendments feed will be at http://science.nasa.gov/researchers/sara/grant-solicitations/roses-2018/
- Potential proposers should also subscribe to the SMD NSPIRES mailing lists (by logging in at http://nspires.nasaprs.com/ and checking the appropriate boxes under Account Management and Email Subscriptions) and will also be able to subscribe to a ROSES-2018 due date Google calendar. Instructions will be posted at https://science.nasa.gov/researchers/sara/library-and-useful-links (link from the words due date calendar).
- The 2017 version of Research Opportunities in Earth and Space Science (ROSES-17) was released last year at http://solicitation.nasaprs.com/ROSES2017 on February 14, 2017.
- Table 2 of ROSES-17 with all program elements organized by due date may be found at http://solicitation.nasaprs.com/ROSES2017table2
- Table 3 of ROSES-17 with all program elements organized by subject matter may be found at http://solicitation.nasaprs.com/ROSES2017table3
- The FAQ on what changed in ROSES-2017 has been archived at http://science.nasa.gov/researchers/sara/faqs/archived-2017-faq/
- ROSES-2017 clarifications, corrections and amendments feed will be at http://science.nasa.gov/researchers/sara/grant-solicitations/roses-2017/
Draft Small Innovative Missions for Planetary Exploration (SIMPLEx)
Comments Due Date: March 14, 2018
The planetary science division has released a draft SALMON-3 PEA for Small Innovative Missions for Planetary Exploration (SIMPLEx) NNH18ZDA005J. The draft text may be found on NSPIRES by searching open solicitations for "SIMPLEX" or at https://nspires.nasaprs.com/external/solicitations/summary!init.do?solId=%7B0A4F21F7-08E3-B2B3-7DE3-0BF5FEE76B8E%7D&path=open
The comment period for the Draft 2018 SALMON3-PEA ends on March14, 2018.
Comments on the draft may be addressed to Doris.Daou@nasa.gov. Responses to all inquiries will be answered by email and also posted at the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) location of the SIMPLEx Program Acquisition website (https://soma.larc.nasa.gov/SIMPLEx/); anonymity of persons/institutions who submit questions will be preserved.