Funding Opportunities: Grant Solicitations
- The 2018 version of Research Opportunities in Earth and Space Science (ROSES-18) has been posted at http://solicitation.nasaprs.com/ROSES2018 on February 14, 2018.
- Table 2 with all program elements organized by due date may be found at http://solicitation.nasaprs.com/ROSES2018table2
- Table 3 with all program elements organized by subject matter may be found at http://solicitation.nasaprs.com/ROSES2018table3
- The FAQ on what’s new in ROSES-2018 will be posted at http://science.nasa.gov/researchers/sara/faqs/#1
- The RSS feed for ROSES-2018 clarifications, corrections and amendments feed will be at http://science.nasa.gov/researchers/sara/grant-solicitations/roses-2018/
- Potential proposers should also subscribe to the SMD NSPIRES mailing lists (by logging in at http://nspires.nasaprs.com/ and checking the appropriate boxes under Account Management and Email Subscriptions) and will also be able to subscribe to a ROSES-2018 due date Google calendar. Instructions will be posted at https://science.nasa.gov/researchers/sara/library-and-useful-links (link from the words due date calendar).
Availability of Potential Lunar Payloads RFI NNH18ZDA012L
Responses due via NSPIRES by June 27, 2018.
NASA recently released a draft RFP for Commercial Lunar Payload Services (CLPS) to provide end-to-end services for payloads to the lunar surface. Today the NASA's Science Mission Directorate released RFI NNH18ZDA012L seeking information about potential payloads for those landers. This information will be used to help formulate a strategy for payload acquisition. We anticipate releasing a Program Element Appendix (PEA) to the SALMON-3 AO later this summer for lunar payloads. Additionally, responses to this RFI from NASA Centers will be used to assess the availability of potential payloads within NASA and NASA may choose to move forward with these payloads directly.
This RFI can be accessed by following this link or by searching on NNH18ZDA012L at http://solicitation.nasaprs.com/open. Comments are due by June 27, 2018 via NSPIRES. Instructions for submitting a response are provided in the text of the RFI itself.
SSERVI CAN DRAFT Text for Community Comment
Responses due via email to HQ-SSERVI@mail.nasa.gov by July 3, 2018.
On or about June 12, 2018, NASA's Science Mission Directorate and Human Exploration and Operations Mission Directorate will release the draft text for a Draft version of the Solar System Exploration Research Virtual Institute (SSERVI) CooperativeAgreement Notice (CAN) as NNH18ZDA013J for community comment. The full text for this draft CAN will be downloadable as PDF file from the NSPIRES page for NNH18ZDA013J, on June 12, 2018 by following the link embedded in the text or by or by searching on NNH18ZDA013J at http://solicitation.nasaprs.com/open. Comments on the draft text are due by COB July 3, 2018, via email to HQ-SSERVI@mail.nasa.gov.