NASA’s Science Activation (SciAct) program offers a range of resources and opportunities that invite learners of all ages to participate in authentic science!
- Upcoming NASA Science Events and Activities: Find events and activities for educators, families, and students in kindergarten and up.
- Museum and Informal Education Alliance Events Calendar: A continuously updated calendar compiling NASA-related events, opportunities and anniversaries.
- Educational Resources: NASA Wavelength is a reviewed collection of resources that incorporate NASA content. Search using keywords and filters to pinpoint resources for specific learners.
- NASA Science at Home: Explore accessible resources ranging from formal lesson plans to amazing imagery and stories about science and exploration.
- Resources for Community Colleges: Explore ready-to-use activities and resources that are geared towards Astro-101 and introductory space science classes at community colleges.
- Learning standards: lists of science education standards that are aligned with NASA’s Science Mission Directorate (SMD) divisions.
- Community Engagement with James Webb Space Telescope (JWST): Learn about how you can share the experience and discoveries of the largest space telescope ever built.
- Museum & Informal Education Alliance: A starting point for informal educators seeking free NASA educational resources and services. NASA experts can also find a ready-made audience who can engage the public worldwide.
- Night Sky Network: A nationwide coalition of amateur astronomy clubs bringing the science, technology, and inspiration of NASA's missions to the general public. Provides unique astronomy experiences at science museums, observatories, classrooms, and out under the night sky.
- The National Informal STEM Education Network (NISE Network): Generates, develops, implements, and collaborates on projects that strengthen and advance informal STEM learning in communities across the United States. Partner organizations include science centers, children’s museums, universities, and others.
- Solar System Ambassadors: Works with volunteers across the nation to communicate the science and excitement of NASA's space exploration missions and discoveries with people in their communities.
- The STAR Library Network (STAR Net): A hands-on learning network for libraries and their communities across the country. STAR Net provides science-technology activities, resources, and training.