Volunteer for Review Panels
Welcome to the volunteer reviewer page!
To increase the pool of un-conflicted reviewers we are seeking subject matter experts (SMEs) to engage in discussions at a virtual panel meeting or provide external (email) reviews. New researchers including post doctoral fellows and sometimes upper level graduate students are welcome. Just follow the links below to the volunteer review forms and indicate the fields in which you consider yourself to be a subject matter expert and click the boxes. If your expertise matches our program needs NASA will contact you to discuss potential review assignments. Qualified SMEs may, and are encouraged, to volunteer to one or more program reviewer call. If you volunteered in a prior year and were not invited or were invited but not available, please complete a new form(s).
Use the following the links to current program-specific volunteer review forms. NASA periodically updates this page to remove or add volunteer links.
Please direct questions or corrections on this page to SARA@nasa.gov.
- Biodiversity (ROSES A.7)
- Heliophysics Guest investigators (ROSES B.4)
- Heliophysics Living With a Star Science (ROSES B.6)
- Planetary Data Archiving, Restoration, and Tools (ROSES C.7)
- Maturation of Instruments for Solar System Exploration (ROSES C.13)
- The New Frontiers Data Analysis Program
- Theoretical and Computational Astrophysics Networks (ROSES D.14)
- The Physical Oceanography Program (PO)
- Astrophysics Data Analysis Program (Appendix D.2 of the annual ROSES NRA)