Volunteer for Review Panels
Welcome to the volunteer reviewer page!
To increase the pool of un-conflicted reviewers we are seeking subject matter experts (SMEs) to engage in discussions at a virtual panel meeting or provide external (email) reviews. New researchers including post doctoral fellows and sometimes upper level graduate students are welcome. Just follow the links below to the volunteer review forms and indicate the fields in which you consider yourself to be a subject matter expert and click the boxes. If your expertise matches our program needs NASA will contact you to discuss potential review assignments. Qualified SMEs may, and are encouraged, to volunteer to one or more program reviewer call. If you volunteered in a prior year and were not invited or were invited but not available, please complete a new form(s).
Use the following the links to current program-specific volunteer review forms. NASA periodically updates this page to remove or add volunteer links.
Please direct questions or corrections on this page to SARA@nasa.gov.
- Terrestrial Ecology: Arctic-Boreal Vulnerability Experiment (ABoVE) Phase 3 (ROSES A.4)
- Heliophysics Supporting Research (ROSES B.2)
- Heliophysics Living With a Star Science (ROSES B.6)
- Emerging Worlds (ROSES C.2)
- Solar System Workings (ROSES C.3)
- Planetary Data Archiving, Restoration, and Tools (ROSES C.4)
- Exobiology (ROSES C.5)
- Solar System Observations (ROSES C.6)
- Lunar Data Analysis (ROSES C.8)
- Mars Data Analysis Program (ROSES C.9)
- Discovery Data Analysis (ROSES C.11)
- Planetary Instrument Concepts for the Advancement of Solar System Observations (PICASSO)
- Planetary Science and Technology Through Analog Research (ROSES C.14)
- The New Frontiers Data Analysis Program
- EnVision VenSAR Science Team (ROSES C.26)
- Mars Science Laboratory Participating Scientist program (ROSES-2021 C.28)
- Astrophysics Data Analysis Program (Appendix D.2 of the annual ROSES NRA)
- Astrophysics Research and Analysis (ROSES program element D.3)