Volunteer for Review Panels
Welcome to the volunteer reviewer page!
To increase the pool of un-conflicted reviewers we are seeking subject matter experts to serve as mail-in reviewers of proposals and/or in-person reviewers to engage in discussions at a face-to-face panel meeting. New researchers (including post doctoral fellows) are welcome to apply as they provide fresh insight from people close to the most current research. Just follow the links below to the volunteer review forms and indicate the fields in which you consider yourself to be a subject matter expert and click the boxes. If your skills match our needs for this review NASA will contact you to discuss scheduling.
- ROSES-2018 Heliophysics Programs
- ROSES C.2 Emerging Worlds
- ROSES C.5 Exobiology
- ROSES C.6 Solar System Observations
- ROSES C.7 Planetary Data Archiving, Restoration, and Tools
- ROSES C.13 MatISSE and C.22 DALI (high-TRL planetary instrument programs)
- Earth Science Applications Disaster Risk Reduction and Response (A.37 of ROSES-18)
- Juno Participating Scientist Program (E.5 of ROSES-17)
- Earth Surface and Interior and Space Geodesy Programs
- Astrophysics Data Analysis Program (Appendix D.2 of the annual ROSES NRA)
- Small Innovative Missions for Planetary Exploration