Volunteer to be a Reviewer
Welcome to the volunteer reviewer page!
To increase the pool of un-conflicted reviewers we are seeking subject matter experts (SMEs) to engage in discussions at a virtual panel meeting or provide external reviews. While a significant time commitment, serving as a reviewer allows one to learn what’s new in the field, get first-hand experience with our review process, and network with colleagues. New researchers including post doctoral fellows and sometimes upper level graduate students are welcome. Just follow the links below to the volunteer review forms and indicate the fields in which you consider yourself to be a subject matter expert and click the boxes. If your expertise matches our program needs NASA will contact you to discuss potential review assignments. Qualified SMEs may, and are encouraged, to volunteer to one or more program reviewer call. If you volunteered in a prior year and were not invited or were invited but not available, please complete a new form(s).
Use the following the links to current program-specific volunteer review forms. NASA periodically updates this page to remove or add volunteer links.
Please direct questions or corrections on this page to SARA@nasa.gov.
- Heliophysics Guest investigators (ROSES B.4)
- Emerging Worlds (ROSES C.2)
- Solar System Workings (ROSES C.3)
- Planetary Data Archiving, Restoration, and Tools (ROSES C.4)
- Exobiology (ROSES C.5)
- Solar System Observations (ROSES C.6)
- Cassini Data Analysis Program (ROSES C.10)
- Planetary Instrument Concepts for the Advancement of Solar System Observations (PICASSO) (ROSES C.12)
- MatISSE and C.22 DALI (high-TRL planetary instrument programs) (ROSES C.13)
- Planetary Protection Research (ROSES C.15)
- Astrophysics Data Analysis Program (Appendix D.2 of the annual ROSES NRA)
- Astrophysics Research and Analysis (ROSES program element D.3)
- Exoplanet Research Program (ROSES F.3)
- Earth Surface and Interior and Space Geodesy Programs
- The Physical Oceanography Program (PO)