Volunteer for Review Panels
Welcome to the volunteer reviewer page!
To increase the pool of un-conflicted reviewers we are seeking subject matter experts to serve as on-line reviewers of proposals and/or in-person reviewers to engage in discussions at a face-to-face panel meeting. New researchers including post doctoral fellows and sometimes upper level graduate students are welcome. Just follow the links below to the volunteer review forms and indicate the fields in which you consider yourself to be a subject matter expert and click the boxes. If your expertise matches our program needs NASA will contact you to discuss potential review assignments. Qualified SMEs may, and are encouraged, to volunteer to one or more program reviewer call. If you volunteered in a prior year and were not invited or were invited but not available, please complete a new form(s).
Use the following the links to current program-specific volunteer review forms. NASA periodically updates this page to remove or add volunteer links.
Please direct questions or corrections on this page to SARA@nasa.gov.
- Exoplanet Research Program (ROSES E.3)
- Future Investigators in NASA Earth Science and Technology (FINESST Earth)
- Future Investigators in Space Science and Technology (FINESST Space)
- Habitable Worlds (ROSES E.4)
- Heliophysics Living With a Star Science (ROSES B.6)
- Lunar Data Analysis (ROSES C.8)
- The Physical Oceanography Program (PO)
- Solar System Workings (ROSES C.3)
- Heliophysics Theory, Modeling, and Simulations (ROSES B.3)
- Earth Surface and Interior and Space Geodesy Programs
- Astrophysics Data Analysis Program (Appendix D.2 of the annual ROSES NRA)