- The 2017 version of Research Opportunities in Earth and Space Science (ROSES-17) has been posted at http://solicitation.nasaprs.com/ROSES2017 on February 14, 2017.
- Table 2 of ROSES-17 with all program elements organized by due date may be found at http://solicitation.nasaprs.com/ROSES2017table2
- Table 3 of ROSES-17 with all program elements organized by subject matter may be found at http://solicitation.nasaprs.com/ROSES2017table3
- The FAQ on what’s new in ROSES-2017 will be posted at http://science.nasa.gov/researchers/sara/faqs/#1
- ROSES-2017 clarifications, corrections and amendments feed will be at http://science.nasa.gov/researchers/sara/grant-solicitations/roses-2017/
- The 2016 version of Research Opportunities in Earth and Space Science (ROSES-16) may still be found at http://solicitation.nasaprs.com/ROSES2016. The last ROSES-16 due dates run into spring 2017.
- Table 2 of ROSES-16 with all program elements organized by due date may be found at http://solicitation.nasaprs.com/ROSES2016table2
- The FAQ for ROSES-16 is archived at https://science.nasa.gov/researchers/sara/faqs/archived-2016-faq/
NASA Science/Technology Platform Satellite (NSTP-Sat) Request for Information (RFI) NNH17ZDA002L
SMD has released NNH17ZDA002L an RFI to assist in planning for potential payloads on the NASA Science/Technology Platform Satellite (NSTP-Sat) with a possible launch to low earth orbit, geostationary equatorial orbit, medium Earth orbit, Earth–Moon L1, or lunar orbit in the 2021 timeframe.
To respond to this RFI please upload a PDF of up to 10 pages in length to the NSPIRES system by 11:59 p.m. Eastern time on March 17, 2017. Based on responses to this RFI, NASA will consider (i) whether there are science opportunities for new uses of this spacecraft and (ii) whether a solicitation for proposals is warranted to enable such opportunities.
The full text of the RFI including background on the NSTP-Sat, schedule milestones, Potential payload classes and accommodations and bus capabilities, and instructions for responding to this RFI may be found by following this link or by going to https://nspires.nasaprs.com/ choosing "Solicitations" then "Open" and searching on "NNH17ZDA002L".
Questions concerning this Request for Information may be addressed to Alan Zide at Alan.J.Zide@nasa.gov.