- The 2017 version of Research Opportunities in Earth and Space Science (ROSES-17) has been posted at http://solicitation.nasaprs.com/ROSES2017 on February 14, 2017.
- Table 2 of ROSES-17 with all program elements organized by due date may be found at http://solicitation.nasaprs.com/ROSES2017table2
- Table 3 of ROSES-17 with all program elements organized by subject matter may be found at http://solicitation.nasaprs.com/ROSES2017table3
- The FAQ on what’s new in ROSES-2017 will be posted at http://science.nasa.gov/researchers/sara/faqs/#1
- ROSES-2017 clarifications, corrections and amendments feed will be at http://science.nasa.gov/researchers/sara/grant-solicitations/roses-2017/
- The 2016 version of Research Opportunities in Earth and Space Science (ROSES-16) may still be found at http://solicitation.nasaprs.com/ROSES2016. The last ROSES-16 due dates run into spring 2017.
- Table 2 of ROSES-16 with all program elements organized by due date may be found at http://solicitation.nasaprs.com/ROSES2016table2
- The FAQ for ROSES-16 is archived at https://science.nasa.gov/researchers/sara/faqs/archived-2016-faq/
MMX Neutron and Gamma-Ray Spectrometer Investigation AO
An opportunity for a Discovery Program Focused Mission of Opportunity Martian Moons eXploration (MMX) Neutron and Gamma-Ray Spectrometer Investigation (http://soma.larc.nasa.gov/mmx/) has been released as PEA-I of the SALMON-3 AO (NNH17ZDA004O) https://soma.larc.nasa.gov/salmon-3/
Notice of Intent to Propose:
April 28, 2017
June 20, 2017
A Pre-proposal Conference will be held on April 17, 2017, via Webex; see http://soma.larc.nasa.gov/mmx/ for information page for exact date, time, agenda, and logistical information.
Direct questions specifically regarding PEA-I to: Thomas Statler at firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line to read "MMX AO").
Questions concerning the SALMON-3 AO may be addressed to Jeffrey Newmark at Jeffrey.email@example.com.