NSPIRES Basics: registration and submission
- NSPIRES basics: how to register
- NSPIRES basics: adding team members
- NSPIRES basics: release and submit proposal
- NSPIRES warnings and errors: why can't I submit
- NSPIRES budgets: CS labor in NSPIRES cover pages
First of all, the basics. You need to register, and you do that by going to http://nspires.nasaprs.com/ and clicking on the registration links, as seen below...
If you are at an institution that has ever had anyone submit a proposal via NSPIRES before then it should allow you to simply request to be affiliated with your home institution, and someone there who has the authority will have to agree that you can write proposals from there. You can be affiliated with more than one institution, so there is no difficulty with those of you who have joint appointments. If you are at an institution that has never done this before, then contact the NSPIRES Help Desk at (202) 479-9376, or by email at nspires-help at nasaprs.com.