NAC Planetary Science Subcommittee
|University of California, Berkeley|
|NASA Headquarters - Science Mission Directorate: Planetary Science Division|
|Nancy Chabot||The John Hopkins University - Applied Physics Laboratory|
|Nancy Chanover||New Mexico State University – Astronomy Department|
|David Draper||NASA Johnson Space Center|
|Lisa Gaddis||U.S. Geological Survey – Astrogeology Science Center|
|Lori Glaze||NASA Goddard Space Flight Center|
|Candy Hansen||Planetary Science Institute|
|Mihaly Horanyi||University of Colorado, Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics|
|Christopher House||Pennsylvania State University – Department of Geosciences|
|Amy Mainzer||Jet Propulsion Laboratory|
|Harry McSween||University of Tennessee - Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences|
|Clive Neal||University of Notre Dame|
|Larry Nittler||Carnegie Institution of Washington|
|Anne Verbiscer||University of Virginia|
|Donald Yeomans||NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory|
Planetary Science Meeting Documents
- Subcommittee Recommendations:
- Cancellation of the Mars Science Laboratory mission is not warranted.
- Endorsement of PSD approach for accommodation of MSL cost growth.
- The Mars science community should re-evaluate the current Mars Exploration Program architecture.
- Development of robust mission cost estimates should begin at the mission concept phase and be used as part of NRC studies.
- Internationalization of major missions.
- Planetary Science Division Update
- SMD Status and Issues
- Mars Sample Return Receiving Facility
- VEXAG Update to PSS
- LEAG Report
- Mars Exploration Program Analysis Group
- Outer Planet Assessment Group
- Small Bodies Assessment Group
- CAPTEM Presentation
- Management Operations Group
- Midterm Report
- Proposed Budget
- Letter Reports/Recommendations
- Planetary Science Division Budget
- Comments on "Mix" - Soloman
- Roadmaps & Community Input - Andrew Dantzler
- Mars Exploration Program - Doug McCuistion
- Solar System Exploration Roadmap Overview - Melissa McGrath
- Planetary Science Subcommittee Report
- Plenary Documents
Documents on this page have been submitted for 508 compliance tagging and will be replaced when the tagged files become available.