NAC Planetary Science Subcommittee
|Dr. Janet Luhmann|
|University of California, Berkeley|
|NASA Headquarters - Science Mission Directorate: Planetary Science Division|
|Julie Castillo-Rogez||Jet Propulsion Laboratory|
|Nancy J. Chanover||New Mexico State University – Astronomy Department|
|David S. Draper||NASA Johnson Space Center|
|Christopher H. House||Pennsylvania State University – Department of Geosciences|
|Louise Prockter||Johns Hopkins University - Applied Physics Laboratory|
|Anna-Louise Reysenbach||Portland State University - Department of Biology|
|Paul Steffes||Georgia Institute of Technology – School of Electrical and Computer Engineering|
|Jessica Sunshine||University of Maryland – Department of Astronomy|
|Donald Yeomans||NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory|
Planetary Science Meeting Documents
November 5, 2013 - Upcoming Meeting
- Subcommittee Recommendations:
- Cancellation of the Mars Science Laboratory mission is not warranted.
- Endorsement of PSD approach for accommodation of MSL cost growth.
- The Mars science community should re-evaluate the current Mars Exploration Program architecture.
- Development of robust mission cost estimates should begin at the mission concept phase and be used as part of NRC studies.
- Internationalization of major missions.
- Planetary Science Division Update
- SMD Status and Issues
- Mars Sample Return Receiving Facility
- VEXAG Update to PSS
- LEAG Report
- Mars Exploration Program Analysis Group
- Outer Planet Assessment Group
- Small Bodies Assessment Group
- CAPTEM Presentation
- Management Operations Group
- Midterm Report
- Proposed Budget
- Letter Reports/Recommendations
- Planetary Science Division Budget
- Comments on "Mix" - Soloman
- Roadmaps & Community Input - Andrew Dantzler
- Mars Exploration Program - Doug McCuistion
- Solar System Exploration Roadmap Overview - Melissa McGrath
- Planetary Science Subcommittee Report
- Plenary Documents
Documents on this page have been submitted for 508 compliance tagging and will be replaced when the tagged files become available.